From the Mailbox


This might be the voice of Malan Breton.


Thanks, Laura!

More on Kayne Gillaspie, this time from one of his many charming and adoring sisters:

Hi Scarlett,

...As a child I began competing in the pageant industry. Kayne was always my biggest fan. He would travel with me and help me with my gowns and competition clothing. When Kayne and I were teenagers I decided to get a little more serious and entered the Miss Tennessee Teen competition. I began getting some of my gowns from a local boutique that dressed a lot of girls in the pageant. The owner told me that he was interested in doing custom gowns but needed a talented sketch artist. I introduced my brother to him and everything fell into place. I can tell you that Kayne is a special person. Everyone who meets him loves him....

... It is driving our family crazy that Kayne will not tell us anything.....he is totally playing by the rules!!!

-Andrea


She also attaches the following pictures of more beauties from Oklahoma wearing Kayne's gowns. (The dresses in color are his; mouseover for details.)



Thanks, Andrea!

Finally, we received a correction for this post regarding Kayne. In the Miss Oklahoma USA 2006 photo we had highlighted the wrong runner-up. The photo you see now is corrected.
Thanks, Warren!