2011 CFDA Fashion Awards: The Show, The Winners News






Toasting a excellent in fashion, a stars were out to await their a one preferred designers and pick up accolades during Monday night’s (June 6) 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards in New York City.

Held during Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall, Lady Gaga was toasted as Fashion Icon of a Year, of that she pronounced on receiving, “I can’t hold I’m authorised in here. My sister is here with me tonight. we told her we was unequivocally nervous.”

The Billboard commanding thespian continued, “I used to save up my income to buy Mugler selected archive. we used to save up all my money. we had to have it. That’s unequivocally what conform is all about for me. we already felt similar to we had done it prior to we had done it. All of we done me feel similar to a star prior to we was. Thank we for desiring in me.”

As for a large winners, a pretension of Menswear Designer of a Year? was bestowed on Michael Bastian whilst a Womenswear Designer of a Year? honoree incited out to be Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler.

Drawing copiousness of star energy during a eventuality dubbed as Fashion’s Oscars, poetic ladies were on palm together with Victoria’s Secret supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr – with Miss Kerr concomitant engineer Michael Kors for a dusk whilst additionally assimilated by “Twilight” star Ashley Greene.

With Jessica Alba, Gerard Butler, Naomi Watts, Kirsten Dunst, a Olsen twins, Whitney Port, Shenae Grimes, Kanye West, and countless others on palm – a eventuality was positively a star-studded affair.