My Drag and Drop attachment experience with Gmail

Today, I've read from CNET and Google System blog that Gmail added latest feature Drag and Drop attachment. How cool is that? Instead of looking for your files by click Attach a file, which shows up your file browser to locate your file, now you can simply open from separate Window your files and simply drag and drop attachment to your Gmail composition/new mail.


Here's some screen shots I took just a while ago.



Also, here's an excerpt from Google System Blog.

Gmail added support for a HTML5 feature that has been recently included in Firefox and Google Chrome: selecting files using drag and drop. If you use Firefox 3.6+ or Chrome 4+, you can now add attachments by dragging the files from your favorite file manager to Gmail. When you drag the files, Gmail shows a drop zone where you need to place the files.

Since I'm using Firefox 3.6, I'm lucky enough to try it. Have a try now!

Sources : CNET and Google System